Many of us often forget about physical health as we prioritise other tasks. Most of us don’t even remember to practice some form of self-love throughout the day or even during the weekends. Our physical health is an important factor in our overall wellness and we should always be taking care of bodies. Here are some things you need to ask yourself to see if you are physically well.
- Do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day?
- Do you eat a variety of fruits and vegetables?
- Do you exercise regularly?
- Do you have full, shiny hair and strong nails?
- Do you have healthy teeth and gums and smooth lips?
- Do you seldom experience pimple break-outs?
- Is your waist circumference proportionate to your Body Mass Index (BMI)?
- Do you have clear skin instead of dry and flakey?
- Do you have regular bowel movement?
- Do you get enough sleep?
If you answered YES to at least 8 of these questions, then you can consider yourself physically well. Answering NO to many of these questions mean that you are not paying enough attention to your physical wellness.
Being physically fit is the basic foundation to achieving physical wellness which contributes to your overall well being. So pay heed to any changes in your body and make sure to get a regular physical checkup to get to know your body more and have a good grasp of your physical wellness.