Did you know that?
1. France is the most visited country in the world with more than 82 million international visitors per year.
2. Bangkok is the most visited city in the world.
3. Vatican is the smallest country in the world covering 44 hectares with a population of about 1,000 people.
4. Singapore is the most expensive city in the world according to the Economist Intelligence Unit Worldwide Cost of Living Report 2018.
5. Las Vegas is the city with the most hotel rooms in the world with over 150,000 hotel rooms.
6. The Royal Penthouse Suite in Geneva, Switzerland is the most expensive hotel room in the world costing over US$80,000 a night.
7. The 19-hour Singapore Airlines flight from Singapore to Newark, New Jersey is longest non-stop flight in the world.
8. The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the world with over 104 million annual passengers.
9. Spanish contains the largest number of positive words making it the happiest language in the world.
10. Autobahn, the highway system in Germany is the place to drive if you love speed. Although there are areas with a speed limit of 130 kmh / 81 mph, many rural areas have no speed limit.